2010年1月1日星期五

Beginning

This is my photograph blogger , I will starting to learn photography hardly begin this year(2010). Hope my friends can give some comment to me to let me improve^^. This blogger I would use English to expression my mind. It was because my English language is too poor, I wanna improve my English writing at here^^ Please support me o! all of my good friends^^




Night between sunset




Lotus with Dragonfly




Walking in sunset (but didnt bring out the subject==)




Sleepy snake




Reflection of KLCC



Purple sky(long timing exposure)




Light beginning




Sunrise




Sunrise with (different white balance)

4 条评论:

  1. Copy my Idea, need to pay money o!
    Haha...Wish u have a nice journey at Photography
    Enjoy your life & not so lazy...
    Wish all the best to you
    Happy 2010...^^

    回复删除
  2. woh~
    that's is a good idea for blogging and improving your English.
    Well,no matter how broken it is,
    Write it out and speak it out !
    Try your best, and enjoy the process of improve!
    Happy 2010~!!

    回复删除
  3. All the photo are nice~keep it on~
    Add oil~~=)

    回复删除